Schedule An Appointment
Ready to Start Your Journey?
Request An Appointment
Call us or use the form below to request an appointment.
We see clients from 9 am to 9 pm in your time zone. However, our receptionist is only available by phone from 9 am – 5 pm CT Monday through Friday. If your schedule doesn’t allow you to make calls between 9 am – 5 pm CT use the contact form to let us know when you are available.
Getting back to you fast is important to us. If you use the form to e-mail us or leave a voice message we will get back with you the same day (if before 5 pm) or the next business day.
Scheduling Your First Appointment
What To Expect
After you submit a Request for an Appointment…
The receptionist will call you, generally between 9 am – 5 pm CT, and gather information about you and the help you are looking for. We will use this information to determine who is the best counselor for you to see. It will help if you have the following information ready.
- Be ready to describe, in a sentence or two, the kind of help your looking for / why you would like to meet with a counselor. (i.e. My husband and I are having marital difficulties and would like some help.)
- You’ll also need to have ready some basic information yourself and those who will see the counselor:
- The names and ages of all persons who will see the counselor
- Contact information including: address, phone number, and email
- How you learned about us
- Days of the week and times of day when you are available for an appointment
- Your social-security number (we need this for your medical records)
- A credit or debit card you will use to reserve the appointment
- After requesting an appointment you will want to complete your intake forms. You will also find a link in your confirmation e-mail.