Biblical. Clinical. Professional.
Experts in Christian Counseling
MyCounselor is different than other online counseling services. The others are “networks” of contractors that practice independently without training or accountability.
All the counselors on our team are employees of MyCounselor. They were vetted through an extensive interview process (we only hire about 2% of applicants), receive extensive training (150+ hours each year), and oversight from our clinical supervisors.
*Learn about experience levels and pricing
We Want To Be Your Trusted Resource For Christian Counseling
5 Stage Intensive Interview Process for ALL Therapists
Not A Directory / Our Therapists are our Employees
We Train Our Therapists in a Proven Treatment Model
Supervise Each Therapist’s Clinical Practice
Provide Ongoing Continuing Education to Our Counselors
Hold Our Team Accountable Clinically and Theologically
- I have been going to counseling with Kashina for about a year and a half now and it has definitely changed my life for the better.Macayla A.
- Shaun Lotter was kind and helpful, and my husband and I enjoyed seeing him. We will not be coming back.Melissa L.
- ASAP! Potential customers BEWARE! Before I went to this company I checked the reviews and saw the one star reviews but I just ignore it.Inner B.
- She's made me feel comfortable from day 1, and always has my best interest in mind.Paige A.
- She is encouraging, insightful, stands on biblical principles, and pushes me to be the best version of myself.Katie D.
Take the First Step
Discover Our Appointment Process
MyCounselor Online provides easy access to Christian Counseling you can trust from licensed mental health professionals. We will work with you either in-person or online via video sessions.
Sessions are available Monday-Friday 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. in your time zone. Fees range from $95-$175 per session depending on the experience and training of your counselor. Ask about payment plans and scholarships to meet almost every budget.