Biblical. Clinical. Professional.
Experts in Christian Counseling
MyCounselor is different than other online counseling services. The others are “networks” of contractors that practice independently without training or accountability.
All the counselors on our team are employees of MyCounselor. They were vetted through an extensive interview process (we only hire about 2% of applicants), receive extensive training (150+ hours each year), and oversight from our clinical supervisors.
We Want To Be Your Trusted Resource For Christian Counseling
5 Stage Intensive Interview Process for ALL Therapists
Not A Directory / Our Therapists are our Employees
We Train Our Therapists in a Proven Treatment Model
Supervise Each Therapist’s Clinical Practice
Provide Ongoing Continuing Education to Our Counselors
Hold Our Team Accountable Clinically and Theologically
- She's made me feel comfortable from day 1, and always has my best interest in mind.Paige A.
- She is encouraging, insightful, stands on biblical principles, and pushes me to be the best version of myself.Katie D.
- It was the best move I ever made. I had intimate conversations with my counselor, Leslie Bashioum weekly. I never had to leave my house.Gloria V.
- She truly cares about her clients and pours so much time and effort into improving their lives.Matt B.
- Staff was extremely friendly, responsive and professional. We were able to go from inquiring to talking to our counselor within a few days.Gena R.
Take the First Step
Discover Our Appointment Process
MyCounselor Online provides easy access to Christian Counseling you can trust from licensed mental health professionals. We will work with you either in-person or online via video sessions.
Sessions are available Monday-Friday 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. in your time zone. Fees range from $75-$155 per session depending on the experience and training of your counselor. Ask about payment plans and scholarships to meet almost every budget.