I'm one of those rare wives, that seemed to want more sex and their husbands and a lot of the articles that I read around sex therapy really make me feel worse about my situation.
Sign Up for Weekly
Life & Relationship Tips
- Help for Married Women With Low Sex Drive
- How to Talk to Your Son About Pornography
- Your Teen Daughter’s Depression | A Parents Guide
- Why Sex is So Important to Men
- She Wants Emotional Connection Before Sex
- Can’t Orgasm? Here’s How to Reach Climax
- Why Enjoying Sex Matters for Married Women
- Sexy = Dirty? Did Sunday School Hurt Your Sex Life?
Ready to Get Started?
Schedule An Appointment
Do you need help with marital or family challenges, anxiety or depression? Schedule an appointment with one of our state-licensed Christian counselors. Sessions are available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.