How much does it cost?
Try Online Counseling Risk Free Today!
*Pricing for counseling depends on the training and experience of the therapist. At MyCounselor.Online we organize our clinicians into by their training and experience from most experience and training (Advanced Practice) to least experience and training (Provisionally Licensed).
Want to pick your counselor? -> Visit our Counselors Page to check out their bios and make your choice.
Every Tier includes
- Risk Free Guarantee for Online | If after attending your first session you decide online counseling isn’t for you, we’ll give you a full refund – simple as that.
- Biblically Christian | Our counselors believe the Bible is God’s Word and are personally committed to following Jesus. Most have been pastors, missionaries, or are seminary trained.
- Clinically Proven | Our counselors are trained in Evidenced-Based therapies from a Trauma Informed model based in Attachment, Object Relations, and Psychodynamic Theory. Specifically we train in Schema Therapy, Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), and Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP).
- Email & Text Appointment Reminders | Our scheduling software will automatically send out reminders to you via email and text so you never miss a session.
- Online or In-Person | Attend therapy sessions In-Person at one of our offices or Online via our encrypted HIPPA compliant tele-health video software – Whichever is most convenient for you.
- Flexible Scheduling | Appointments available 9 AM to 9 PM, Monday – Friday, with some limited Saturday availability.
- Change Therapists at Anytime | Counseling is very personal. If you don’t feel a connection with your therapist, you can switch at any time, no questions asked.
You can also call us between 9 am and 5 pm CT, Monday – Friday to schedule an appointment.