Do you live in or near Springfield, MO?
Do you need help with marital or family issues, anxiety or depression?
You’ve come to the right place.
MyCounselor gives you easy access to state licensed counselors who know the Bible and have the clinical training to help you become mentally, emotionally, and spiritually healthy.
- I have been going to counseling with Kashina for about a year and a half now and it has definitely changed my life for the better.Macayla A.
- Shaun Lotter was kind and helpful, and my husband and I enjoyed seeing him. We will not be coming back.Melissa L.
- ASAP! Potential customers BEWARE! Before I went to this company I checked the reviews and saw the one star reviews but I just ignore it.Inner B.
- She's made me feel comfortable from day 1, and always has my best interest in mind.Paige A.
- She is encouraging, insightful, stands on biblical principles, and pushes me to be the best version of myself.Katie D.
Explore Our Offices
Tour the Springfield Office
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you with Biblically grounded, clinically sound counseling. The video below will familiarize you with our Springfield office ahead of your first appointment.
Experts in Mental Health
Our Springfield counselors are state licensed professionals who love Jesus, know the Bible, and are clinically trained. You’ll get to work with an experienced clinician who shares your values and can help you work through the serious issues you’re facing.
Take the First Step
Discover Our Appointment Process
Our Springfield clinicians have helped thousands of families, couples and individuals like you navigate some of life’s toughest challenges. Schedule an appointment to receive the care you need.
You can call our receptionist…
or click the Schedule Button below to schedule a time for the receptionist to call you.