Sex is REALLY important to men – No surprise there, but why…
In this article, we’ll unpack God’s design for sex in relationships and how men have been wired for connection. We’ll better understand how sex aides in men being emotionally attached and how physical intimacy facilitates emotional connection.
In This Article
About the Author
Josh Spurlock, MA, LPC, CST is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Certified Sex Therapists with over 10,000 hours of clinical experience. Josh specializes in Marriage Counseling and Sex Therapy. You can schedule an appointment with Josh for online counseling.
Have A Question?
Do you…..or a friend of yours….have a question from this article you would like to hear from a professional counselor on?
Use the form below to Ask A Counselor then watch your e-mail to see what #MyCounselorSays
You can see previous questions/answers at MyCounselor.Online/ask
Ask A Counselor
- Gott, M., & Hinchliff, S. (2003). How important is sex in later life? The views of older people. Social science & medicine, 56(8), 1617-1628. 
- Mulhall, J., King, R., Glina, S., & Hvidsten, K. (2008). Importance of and satisfaction with sex among men and women worldwide: Results of the global better sex survey. The journal of sexual medicine, 5(4), 788-795. 
- Colson, M. H., Lemaire, A., Pinton, P., Hamidi, K., & Klein, P. (2006). COUPLES’SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION: Sexual Behaviors and Mental Perception, Satisfaction and Expectations of Sex Life in Men and Women in France. The journal of sexual medicine, 3(1), 121-131. 
- Why Sex Is So Important to Your Husband 
- Why Sex is Important in a Relationship 
Join our weekly newsletter to have a better marriage
Take the first step towards a better tomorrow, today.
Start Your Journey
Learn about how our counseling services work and how to get started.