Salary: $31,200.00 /year
MyCounselor.Online is a faith-based professional counseling practice. We develop Christian counseling resources and provide Christian therapy online and in-person at our offices across the country.
We are looking for a full time Webmaster to join our marketing team, who will be responsible for maintaining several websites.
We’re not looking for an agency, we don’t want to have to compete with other clients for your attention.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build functional and easy-to-use webpages
- Format and Publish content created by the marketing team on the websites on a consistent schedule.
- Format and Publish internal content for training, team meetings, online courses, and the knowledge base.
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images
- Update website content and review SEO
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
- Updates, troubleshoots, fixes defects and extends the functionality of existing websites, systems, applications, plug-ins, and content management systems
- Research, read, and troubleshoot the latest techniques/strategies for site performance
- Contributes to the ongoing development of the team by offering recommendations in the areas of process improvement and new technologies
- Completes other projects as assigned by the Marketing Project Manager
You might be a great fit for this job if you:
- Are fun to work with 🙂
- Care deeply about the mission of God and contributing to the Kingdom of King Jesus
- You are passionate about building webpages that look beautiful, work efficiently, load fast, and perform well for SEO.
- Proven experience with WordPress
- Basic knowledge in HTML/CSS
- Ability to analyze Google analytics, page speed, and SEO performance, draw conclusions based on the data, and recommending improvements based on the data
- Highly Tech-Saavy
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Naturally organized and methodical with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Bonus: You have experience working or volunteering in church or faith-based ministries (since we are a Christian counseling ministry).
Full Time, Fully Remote
Salary: $31,200/year with Medical benefit
Reports To: Marketing Project Manager
Please include a portfolio when applying, showing website projects you have completed, and any websites that you currently maintain. Applications without examples of website work will not be considered.*