First Steps to a Happy, Healthier Life
Get Started with Christian Counseling
Looking for help with marriage or family issues, or relief from anxiety or depression? Here’s how you can start on the road to a better life in 5 easy steps.
- Choose a Counseling Option” desc_1=”Select In-Person counseling at one of our physical offices, or online through our MyDevice option.
- The counselor you work with depends on the issues you’re facing, your geographic location, counselor availability, and your preferences.
- Request an appointment online or over the phone. Sessions are available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- All required documents are available online and must be completed before your first session in order to receive counseling services.
- Attend your first 45-minute session with your counselor — either in person or online through our MyDevice option.
Take the First Step
Discover Our Appointment Process
MyCounselor Online provides easy access to Christian Counseling you can trust from licensed mental health professionals. We will work with you either in-person or online via video sessions.
Sessions are available Monday-Friday 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. in your time zone. Fees range from $55-$195 per session depending on the experience and training of your counselor. Ask about payment plans and scholarships to meet almost every budget.
Preparing for Your First Appointment
What To Expect
You may request an appointment by completing an online form or by calling our office.
If you call us directly you will speak with a receptionist, and if you request your appointment online, our receptionist will call you generally between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central Time to gather information about you and the type of help you’re looking for. This will help determine which of our counselors you’ll work with.
When you first request an appointment, please be ready to give us the following information:
- The kind of help you are looking for
- The names and ages of all persons who will see the counselor
- Contact information including: address, phone number, and email
- How you learned about us
- Days and times when you are available for an appointment
- Your social-security number (we need this for your medical records)
- A credit or debit card you will use to reserve the appointment
After scheduling your appointment you will complete the necessary intake forms online.
Appointments are scheduled Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. depending on the counselor you see and your schedule. Typically we can schedule an appointment for you within a week of your request.
Standard sessions are 45 minutes long and begin at the top (12) or bottom (12:30) of every hour.
Session fees range from $55 to $195 per session depending on the experience of the counselor you see. Payment plans and scholarships are available depending on your income level.
You can submit claims your to insurance but My Counselor is not an in-network provider. So you’ll need to call your insurance and find out what out-of-network benefits are. You’ll pay at the time of your session and your insurance will reimburse for any benefits that you qualify for.
[vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjf_b8YOVuM” custom_thumbnail=”true” play_icon_size=”64″ play_icon_color=”#62a2bd” play_icon_animation=”scale-up” visibility=”visible-dt” thumbnail_image=”111″][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjf_b8YOVuM” custom_thumbnail=”true” play_icon_size=”64″ play_icon_color=”#62a2bd” play_icon_animation=”scale-up” visibility=”hidden-dt” thumbnail_image=”111″]
“What are the counseling fees?” Fees range from $55 to $195 depending on the level of experience of your counselor.
- Advanced Practice: $165-195/session
- MCO Certified: $135/session
- Resident Counselors: $110/session
- Scholarship (1 free session followed by 5 scholarship sessions): $55/session
*All first-time appointments will be charged a non-refundable one-time $35 assessment and setup fee at the time of scheduling.[/vc_toggle]Although MyCounselor.Online does not offer free counseling, we do have payment plans available to help you pay for services.
MyCounselor Payment Plans: Our interest-free payment plans allow you to get the help you need now and pay for it over time. No application needed, just let your counselor know.
Ready to Get Started?
Schedule An Appointment
Request an appointment online or by calling us at 855-5WE-HELP.