- Masters in Counseling
- Licensed Professional Counselor Candidate (LPCC)
- Licensed in Colorado
Get To Know Melanie
If you are reading this know that I am very proud of you because you have taken a very difficult step: you have begun searching for answers. Sometimes answers are hard to find, and sometimes when we find them they surprise us. I can offer you a safe, supportive environment and compassionate, biblical guidance as we work together to find your answers and help you move into peace. Jesus tells us in Matthew 7:7 “Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.”
My counseling experience includes working with individuals and families seeking healing from substance abuse, trauma, depression, self-esteem, and anxiety. Additionally, I have training and experience helping clients achieve more meaningful marital and parenting relationships, planning college and career paths, addressing military family life issues, anger management, and personal financial coaching.
God called me out of 25 years in the corporate world to serve as a Christian Counselor. He has given me a strong desire to help others find freedom from the hurt and pain that too often accompanies human life. Whatever you may be facing, know that there is no condemnation or judgment here. As a follower of Jesus Christ, mother of three, and military wife, it is my deep hope that God will use me to help you find the answers, restoration, and healing you seek.
What others are saying
- I have been going to counseling with Kashina for about a year and a half now and it has definitely changed my life for the better.Macayla A.
- Shaun Lotter was kind and helpful, and my husband and I enjoyed seeing him. We will not be coming back.Melissa L.
- ASAP! Potential customers BEWARE! Before I went to this company I checked the reviews and saw the one star reviews but I just ignore it.Inner B.
- She's made me feel comfortable from day 1, and always has my best interest in mind.Paige A.
- She is encouraging, insightful, stands on biblical principles, and pushes me to be the best version of myself.Katie D.
Want to Schedule An Appointment?
Explore Our Appointment Process
You can schedule a Christian Counseling appointment with Melanie either online via video session or in person. Sessions are available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.