- Masters in Counseling
- Licensed Professional Counselor Candidate (LPCC)
- Licensed in Colorado
Get To Know Melanie
If you are reading this know that I am very proud of you because you have taken a very difficult step: you have begun searching for answers. Sometimes answers are hard to find, and sometimes when we find them they surprise us. I can offer you a safe, supportive environment and compassionate, biblical guidance as we work together to find your answers and help you move into peace. Jesus tells us in Matthew 7:7 “Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.”
My counseling experience includes working with individuals and families seeking healing from substance abuse, trauma, depression, self-esteem, and anxiety. Additionally, I have training and experience helping clients achieve more meaningful marital and parenting relationships, planning college and career paths, addressing military family life issues, anger management, and personal financial coaching.
God called me out of 25 years in the corporate world to serve as a Christian Counselor. He has given me a strong desire to help others find freedom from the hurt and pain that too often accompanies human life. Whatever you may be facing, know that there is no condemnation or judgment here. As a follower of Jesus Christ, mother of three, and military wife, it is my deep hope that God will use me to help you find the answers, restoration, and healing you seek.
What others are saying
- It was the best move I ever made. I had intimate conversations with my counselor, Leslie Bashioum weekly. I never had to leave my house.Gloria V.
- She truly cares about her clients and pours so much time and effort into improving their lives.Matt B.
- Staff was extremely friendly, responsive and professional. We were able to go from inquiring to talking to our counselor within a few days.Gena R.
- He is a skilled, godly counselor of highest integrity!Charlene A.
- I’ve been to a couple of counseling centers over the past 10 years or so and I have to say this has been the best place.mrsnicki6680
Want to Schedule An Appointment?
Explore Our Appointment Process
You can schedule a Christian Counseling appointment with Melanie either online via video session or in person. Sessions are available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.